Here it is—the obligatory New Year’s post with resolutions! 2012 is going to be a great year; I can feel it in my bones! And if I can keep my resolutions, I will feel very accomplished, too.
- Go sugar free one day a week. Yes, that’s right, no sugar! I hope to be able to bump it up to a few days a week by the end of the year, but I’ll start small first.
- Exercise 3 days a week. At least 30 minutes. My cholesterol and blood glucose are a little out of whack and I want to get them under control so that I can avoid long term health issues. Just say “no!” to diabetes and heart disease!!
- Participate in Project 365. This will be a fun way to document life from day to day and teach myself how to edit pictures.
- Stick to a budget—one that I set up already that is totally do-able!
- Travel someplace new. Not necessarily somewhere expensive or far… just new!
So there you have it… my New Year’s Resolutions!