Okay, well, now I’m not even sure if we’ll be able to stay under $250.
We received our bi-weekly delivery of fresh produce this week: $22.99.
I went shopping yesterday and bought:
- 2 packs of bagels (BOGO… I stock up and freeze them)
- 3 Amy’s frozen pizzas (on sale for $5 each, which is less than Publix Greenwise and Kashi)
- 2 PF Chang’s for Two frozen meals (BOGO and $1.50 off coupon)
- Vegetable oil
- Frosted Mini Wheats (half off this weekend at Publix)
- 3 packs of dry yeast for baking breads
- 1 pack of baby spinach/arugula (2/$5)
- 2 brownie mix boxes (BOGO)
- Organic ground beef (on sale)
- 2 packs of Arnold bread (BOGO)
- Organic black beans
- Organic butter (on sale for $3.99)
- 6 Stonyfield yogurts (on sale + 2 coupons)
- 3 packs of Murray’s chicken ($2 less per pound than Greenwise)
- 1 carton almond milk ($0.55 off coupon)
Grand total of $83.67. If I don’t go to the grocery store again, we will only pay another $22.99 for some more produce which would bring our monthly total to $233.52. Either way, we will still spend a lot less on food than we usually do.