This update from Brynn’s brother:
Nothing new yet. She was stable throughout the night. Nothing has gone wrong. The doctors have Brynn where they want her as far as vitals and progress go. We just have to be patient. They won’t start bringing out of this coma until 5pm this afternoon. From there it is a 16-18hr process. They have been discussing medication options and/or a pacemaker. This hospital has had a very high success rate with this sort of treatment for coma victims. They know exactly what they’re doing, they know exactly what Brynn’s body is doing and they are attending to her 24/7. My mom said that a nurse has been with her continually since she arrived. They said when Joey or one of them talks to Brynn that her EKG and monitors react, so they know she is somewhat aware.
Thanks for all your prayers and support. I will let you know if I need something. For now all I and my family can do it wait, pray and trust God.