What will my life look like in ten years? I really have no idea, but maybe it will looks something like this:
- Andrew is a graduate of FAMU Law and working in a capacity that he finds very fulfilling… perhaps human rights or non-profit law.
- We are living in the same house, but now it is full of children. Hmm… how many? Four? God has been laying adoption on my heart in a big way, so I hope that we’ll have been able to adopt, as well as have biological children.
- I’ll probably still be working, hopefully just part-time.
- I’d like to be more “granola” and have our own organic garden, reduce our impact on the environment, and be an overall green family.
- Maybe I’ll homeschool those four kids of mine? Haha! Not likely!
- I’d really like to go several years between MRIs and oncologist visits.
I don’t really know what my life will look like in ten years, and honestly, I don’t need to. It’s good to have goals, but I know that ultimately, God’s got it all under control.