Last night, as it was taking me forever to fall asleep, I snuggled up to Andrew simply because I could, and was overwhelmed with thankfulness for the gift of my wonderful husband. It is simply amazing to me that the Lord chose to bless me (and at such a young age) with such an amazing man who loves me so well.
Here are some of the reasons I love him:
- He is the most difficult person in the world to annoy. Seriously.
- He loves Jesus.
- He loves people. A lot. Waaaaay more than I do.
- He is generous.
- He cooks for me.
- He is selfless, although he would beg to differ.
- He is totally opposite me in so many ways, which balances me out perfectly.
- He is a thinker.
- He loves his family.
- He loves my family and has a special place in his heart for my “baby” brother (who now has Facebook, by the way, which totally freaks me out)
- He’s a studmuffin. Yes. I said studmuffin.
- He loves me so much better than I deserve.