- Twenty minute work outs are about all I can handle at the moment. I’m working on getting healthier, but it’s a slow process.
- I was driving home from the gym today and started thinking about my arteries getting all plaqued up, and it just about made me sick. But I still can’t give up chocolate. I don’t eat a lot of fatty foods (i.e. fried stuff, etc.), but I do like bread and chocolate. Sugar. It’s my weakness.
- I’m training for a 5k with Megan. It’s in April. The last time I was training for a 5k, my back hurt so badly that I couldn’t run and had to come home and lay on my apartment floor. Oh, and by the way, my surgeon told me that I shouldn’t run. Oh, and I don’t really like running, but I have to do something!
- One more thing, after my last 5k, my first stop was the bathroom. I couldn’t even run most of the dang race because I was afraid that my insides wouldn’t hold out.
- I like Andy now. Shh!! Don’t tell anyone!
- When I left for the gym today, I thought, “Wow! My purse sure feels light! Must be because I took my planner out.” When I came home, I realized it’s because I left my wallet (with driver’s license, credit cards, etc.) on the couch.
- I am addicted to blogging.
- The End.